Aquí puedes leer algunos comentarios y testimonios de clientes satisfechos 🙂
- Lauren Key =16 July 2016 after complete very sucessfully her Open Water Diver Course .
I have just completed my Open Water Diver course with Juan Moreno and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Juan is a fantastic instructor who made me feel very safe and confident whilst learning to dive.
He is very passionate about diving and this came across as soon as I met him and throughout my training.
I would recommend Juan as an instructor to anybody who is interested in taking up diving, he speaks good English, is a fantastic teacher and is very friendly!
I am looking forward to diving with Juan whenever I am in the area and potentially furthering my training with him in the future.
- Bob Bailey publico = Bob Bailey 17 de marzo de 2014 18:39 he was doing the Nitrox Speciality Course with me.
“I would like to say a big thank you Juan for a perfect teaching job on the weekend, I cannot fault you a great teacher ,and can’t wait for my rescue course in the summer“.
“Me gustaría darle las gracias a Juan por enseñarme tan bien durante este fin de semana, con Juan no fallas es un gran profesor, y no puedo esperar a que llegue el verano para volver a hacer el curso de rescate con el”
“Me and my wife Emily learnt to dive with Juan Moreno last year and found him to be an excellent instructor. Very competent and thorough and I would recommend him to anyone who wanted to learn diving at any level. He has great enthusiasm for diving which comes across as soon as you meet him. Apart from the diving Juan is a friendly bloke who went out of his way to help us out“.
- Lewis Smith and Stef was doing a Discover Scuba Diving with me in 2012 . They say=
- Andrea Ildiko Torok . Open Water Diver in summer 2013, with technical configuration.
- Mark Adair Dive Master from Padi
“Juan would be great instructor hubby dives with him on regular basis and you will be in safe hands”
“Si buscas un instructor de buceo, Juan seria un buen instructor. Buceo con él regularmente y estarás a salvo en sus manos”.
Hi My name is Juan Moreno, i write this blog since 2012, with the goa of share the passion for diving. If you would like to=
- Learn to Dive
- If you are locking for a new hobby than make you enjoy like never before.
- Enjoy diving
- Find buddy to share your passion.
- Have FUN!!!
- Develop your technics, and improve your skills
- Lear how to dive with technical configuration
- Meet new people
- Travel to new places , and never ever forget, the main goal is keep SAFE and HAVE FUN.
- Your diving adventure, began now...
Tell me your e-mail for keep you up to date and access to promotions just for subscribers.
Dont warry i will not send you many e-mails. I will not share your e-mail with anyone else. And you can always unfollow if for any reason you are not complete please.